Physical Precious Metals
Storage & Trade
Secured wealth outside the banking system
We trade and store physical gold, silver, platinum, palladium and other valuables
Under the prestigious brand SHANDA PRECIOUS METALS, Shanda Consult Ltd provides trading house and storage services for physical precious metals, mainly gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Our main storage facilities for physical precious metals are in Liechtenstein, one of the safest countries in the world.
As a privately owned, independent and non-bank company, our services as trading and storage house for physical precious metals, are not subject to the scope of CRS (Common Reporting Standard or AEOI, Automatic Exchange of Information), and the storage facilities in Liechtenstein are not subject to the compliance rules applicable for financial institutions.
While we mainly offer trade and storage of physical precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium in our main location in Liechtenstein, we also provide storage services in London, Frankfurt, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Panama, Cayman Islands, and BVI.
We are one of the very few physical precious metal storage houses providing full-cover insurance in the name of our clients, rather than providing general (non-individual) insurance coverage.
Our clients may at any time trade or sell their gold, silver or other precious metals or request physical delivery at any time.
We will be happy to assist or arrange physical delivery (almost) anywhere in the world.
From a few gold or silver coins and bars (our smallest client) to 12 tons (our largest client), no client is too small or too big for us to be not welcomed!
Our clients storing physical gold, silver and other precious metals with us are typically individual clients and institutional clients like companies, banks, insurances and fund management companies.
- We and our storage facilities in Liechtenstein do not belong to the banking system.
- We are not subject to CRS (AEOI).
- We are not subject to the compliance rules of financial institutes.
- High-tech and high-security storage facilities for
- Precious Metals
- Security Grade X (XCD)
- Swiss-designed and Swiss-built
- Six-eyes principle
- Location: Liechtenstein
- Own bonded warehouse within the building
- Segregated and allocated storage
- Insurance in the name of the client (Lloyd’s of London (XL Catlin) and Alliance)
- Insurance covers:
- 100% + 20% increase of value
- Embezzlement (infidelity of employees)
- 24/7 access to your assets stored
- Physical delivery at any time
- Climate control for fine arts
- 100% allocated and segregated, stays in private ownership
- Your assets are outside our companies’ balance sheets, no third-party claim risks, no insolvency risk
- Insured customer assets under storage more than 1.4 billion CHF (end of 2017)
- XL Catlin Insurance -> comprehensive insurance coverage incl. embezzlement
- Vaults with Grade X (XCD) security level
- Allianz Swiss insurance partner
- Own vault rooms for clients
- In-house bonded warehouse (within the building)
- Single vaults can be declared and assigned as bonded warehouse storage
- GRASP certified storage
(Global Risk Assessment Platform, a risk assessment system for evaluating warehouse and museum facilities)
- Insurance from Helvetia and Basler Insurances
- Tailor made insurance for diamonds
- Headquarter and main storage facilities in Liechtenstein
- Worldwide storage (Liechtenstein, Frankfurt, London, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cayman Island, BVI, Panama etc.)
- Cross-border clients transport carried out by us: Client stays anonymous
- Physical delivery possible at many global locations